Preventing unnecessary repair costs and maintenance is one key way to save money, protect your investment and maintain your equipment.
Chappell Supply’s Monthly or Quarterly 12 Point Inspection Includes:
- Checking belts for tension and wear.
- Scanning fuel tanks for rust etc...
- Reviewing pressure and temperature.
- Checking coil for soot and lime build-up.
- Assessing pump oil and adding more if needed.
- Inspecting nozzles for wear and/or damage.
- Examining hoses for breaks and/or leaks.
- Checking couplers and o-rings for wear or damage.
- Assessing burner for proper air and fuel operations.
- Inspecting regulator for proper operation and spike pressure.
- Checking motor oil - change quarterly.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
Call Chappell Supply at (405) 495-1722 to schedule your next 12-Point Inspection.